Habitat 360 is an interactive, online marketplace and directory for residential and commercial real estate, rentals and related services worldwide. The innovation of a local international real estate expert, Habitat 360 connects buyers and sellers directly via the internet, allowing for access to listing information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Fasturtle team needed to create a state of the art website, combining true dynamic functionality, database integration, online payment processing, and award winning design to launch this new organization’s online presence.
- All-inclusive, easy to use website showcasing international real estate properties
- Professional, interactive use of Flash technology
- Content Management System integrated with MySQL and PHP for ease of updating information (Client training included)
- Google Map integration on individual property listing pages
- Complete Search Engine Optimization to establish high rankings and drive traffic to the site
- Member Database (Log In) to allow users to complete predetermined
This innovative website allows subscribers to register and create a professional listing in a matter of minutes, without the expense, time, and hassle of designing, developing and advertising their own website. Fasturtle provided Habitat 360 with a sleek and comprehensive design which emphasizes the assets of the subscribers’ property, while still allowing them to showcase their property using their own words and images. Buyers will be amazed by Habitat’s advanced search and sort functions, as well as their interactive mapping feature, to help them find exactly what they’re looking for, where they’re looking for it. Habitat360.net also includes a Local Services Directory through which buyers have the necessary tools to facilitate their purchase; including local weather, currency conversion, mortgage calculations, and listings for local businesses and services like realtors, mortgage brokers, lenders, property managers, developers and more.
- Flash 8
- PHP w/ CMS capability
- MS Access Database
- Online Payment-Processing
- Technical Director: Paul Redmond
- SEO Specialist: Ken Davidson
- Design: Heidi Claunch
- Programming: Brian O’Neil