Are you looking for an opportunity to start a career in technology where you can help small businesses? Do you want to be a hero to SMB’s everywhere creating solutions that help build their business? As a Customer Service Representative with Fasturtle you will work in an environment with the feel of a startup, but the stability of a 19-year organization. We work hard, play hard and hold each other accountable for the success of Fasturtle and our customers.
What you’ll do:
- You will be the first point of contact for our clients’ needs and questions relative to their web and marketing services!
- We take time to understand our customer’s goals and challenges, consult on options and make recommendations to enhance their marketing strategy.
- You will create a positive customer experience by responding to billing inquiries, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and respond to questions on products and services.
- Your success within the role, not only allows you to help small businesses achieve their goals but you also contribute to making Fasturtle one of the continued leaders within the digital marketing industry.
Who you are:
- You have 1-2 years of customer service experience, required with a National company like GoDaddy, Endurance, Revana, etc.
- Knowledge in internet, social media and/or small business, preferred
- You have a strong desire to learn the internet and web-based technologies
- You enjoy interacting with diverse groups of people, both internal/external customers
- You like to use critical thinking skills to diagnose and solve problems
- The ability to speak to with customers in an easy, polite, and helpful manner.
- Comfortable using various communication methods including phone, email, social media and various forms of chat.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Why you’ll love us:
- Headquarters are at Galvanize one of the countries coolest tech co-working facilities. Our offices are next to Google, Zillow, WebPT, Coplex and many other startups and mature tech companies.
- Lots of fun. Team lunches, Sports outings, onsite lunch and learns, happy hours at The Larry onsite.
- Local pride. We love all things PHX. Sports. Culture. Community.
- Open office concept with garage doors open during those beautiful fall, winter, spring days.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision – we’re here for you. Plus, offices are closed between Dec. 25th to Jan. 2nd so you can spend time with family.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Answering customer questions
- Troubleshooting and solving problems
- Scheduling appointments
- Preparing reports
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8 hour shift