Did you know 46% of all searches on search engines are for local businesses? Ensuring your local listings are complete and accurate helps local customers find your business! Although about 90% of all searches are conducted on Google, it’s important you keep all of your local listings updated. For those searching on Bing or Yelp, you don’t want them to find outdated information about your business.
Quick Tips to Increase Your Local Searches
- Utilize a local listing management software to manage and update all of your listings at once.
- Have complete and accurate listings.
- Include your location in your keyword phrases.
- Include your hours of operation, and be sure to adjust your hours for holidays as needed.
- Provide your contact information.
- Include pictures.
- Ask your customers to write a review.