Is your website mobile-friendly? If not, it NEEDS to be! Mobile devices surpassed laptops as the most used device in 2016, and over half of users report that they will not return to a website that was not mobile-friendly. Having a mobile-friendly website is so important that experts suggest you build your website for mobile devices before focusing on laptops and desktops.
How do you Build a Mobile-Friendly Website?
When looking to make your website mobile-friendly, it’s important you use a responsive website design. Responsive designs will automatically adjust your content for users on mobile devices. This makes it easy for your customers to navigate your website on any device and get the information they need. Added bonus…responsive designs also help to boost your SEO!
Additional Tips for a Mobile-Friendly Website
- Adjust your button size and placement.
- Use a larger font that is easy to read on any size screen.
- Increase your website speed.
- Use a simple website design.
- Make important information quick and easy to find.
- Allow users to choose to view the desktop version.
- Regularly test your website to ensure optimal performance.